Data Protection Policy
JS Audio Repairs respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This data protection policy will inform you about how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect and process the following types of personal data about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Personal / Business Address (once services have been agreed)
How do we use your personal data?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To respond to your requests for information or to provide you with the services you have requested.
- To comply with our legal obligations, such as maintaining records for tax and accounting purposes.
- For our legitimate interests in running our business, provided that such interests are not overridden by your interests, rights, or freedoms.
Do we share your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with any third parties unless required by law.
How do we store your personal data?
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You have the following rights under data protection laws:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to request the correction of your personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below.
Changes to this Data Protection Policy